Joint Pain in Cypress & Houston, TX
Whether from injury or disease, any damage to joints can interfere with movement and cause pain. If you’re suffering from discomfort, stiffness, or pain in your joints, please consult our trained doctors in Cypress and Houston, TX.
Why Do Joints Hurt?
Millions of Americans suffer from joint pain. Joint pain and inflammation may worsen due to several reasons.
- Wear and tear of the joint, including osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Injuries, strains, and sprains from over-exercise or awkward movements
- Inflammation of the joint resulting in bursitis
While anyone may suffer from joint problems, joints become more painful as we age. Joint pain may disappear in a couple of weeks or may develop into a chronic condition. Swelling, pain, and inflammation of joints can reduce the quality of your life, disrupt your daily routine, and impact your wellbeing.
Our experienced doctors in Houston, TX, provide detailed assessments, accurate diagnosis, and effective joint pain relief treatment.
Joint Pain Treatments at our Crosspointe Medical Clinics
We use advanced medical technology and years of experience to provide the following joint pain treatments near you in Cypress, Westchase and W. Bellfort, TX:
- Fluoroscopy Guided Joint Injection – Fluoroscopy is a state-of-the-art imaging tool that helps the doctor examine moving parts of the body under a continuous beam of x-rays. After helping the patient relax, we will first numb the area and then use the C-arm to inject medicine directly into the joint gently.
- PRP Therapy for Joint Pain – Platelet-rich plasma therapy inhibits inflammation, stimulates the production of lubricating joint fluid, and generates new cartilage. PRP treatment for joint pain uses elements from your blood to heal the joint.
- Stem Cell Therapy – Stem cell therapy is a minimally invasive treatment that uses the body’s healing mechanisms to encourage cartilage growth and prevent joint inflammation from worsening.
- Crosspointe Medical Clinics also provide comprehensive joint pain treatment for:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: This is a painful inflammation of joints caused due to an autoimmune disorder and usually develops as a chronic condition.
- PMR (or Polymyalgia Rheumatica): A disease of the joints involving extreme stiffness and pain, especially in the shoulder and hip joints.
We are proudly offering family health care & medical services to across various areas of the following locations of Cross Pointe Medical Clinic: